Url to apply- https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-retail-merchandiser-asg-leather-private-limited-kolkata-2-to-7-years-210121002884?src=sortby&sid=16112260562086859_1&xp=8&px=1
2 - 7 years
₹ 3,00,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
903, PLOT A AND B, BASANTI HIGHWAY,KOLKATA LEATHER COMPLEX, KOLKATA, West Bengal, India
FB Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/KompaneroOfficial
Website Link: https://kompanero.in/
We are looking for an enthusiastic Retail Merchandiser who will be the link between buyers and the sales floor, ensuring the right stock is in the right place at the right time to maximize sales and margin performance. They decide which products department stores or supermarkets should stock.
Retail merchandisers are responsible for ensuring that the right amount of goods are available in store and are being sold at the right price. Through shrewd planning, careful purchasing and sensible promotions profits can be enhanced. Merchandisers also assess the needs of individual stores and how they might differ based on factors such as store size and their target demographics.
- working closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges
- developing tech packs, categories planning & fashion forecasting
- meeting with suppliers, distributors and analysts
- managing budgets
- Vendor management, procurement planning,
- Retail planning, retail analysis, retail management
- predicting sales and profits
- negotiating quantities and delivery time-scales
- supervising and training junior staff
- managing levels and distribution of stock
- handling supply/production problems as they arise
- setting stock promotions/price reductions as appropriate
- making financial presentations to senior managers
- assessing sales performance of different ranges
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization