Deputy Manager - Service Delivery Assessment
4 - 7 yrs
- - Conducting end to end regular process assessments and sharing the observations with process owners
- Effectively set up assessment parameters for new processes; also maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Train new recruits on assessment procedures and mentor them in order to independently conduct assessment and share audit findings
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports and Dashboards
-Identify areas for corrective /preventive action & follow-up to assess the proper identification of problem cause & implementation of effective counter measures.
- Review, Approve and monitor the implementation and effectiveness of corrective action plans.
- Assess the effectiveness of the changes implemented by process owner through assessments.
Any graduate with 4 to 7 years of experience in Quality, Process Engineering, Business Process Re-engineering.
Relevant experience in Insurance industry.
Proficiency in MS office mandatory with basics of Macros for designing reports and assessment sheets
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Deputy-Manager-Service-Delivery-Assessment-HDFC-LIFE-INSURANCE-COMPANY-LIMITED-Mumbai-4-to-7-years-200619005259?src=rcntSrchWithoutCount&sid=15611380763963&xp=4&px=1