Looklng for Sr Pmo- Mumbai Location
3 - 8 yrs
Send me Jobs like this
- Excellant Opening for Sr PMO with Abm knowledgeware Limited
Project Management Office is central information hub for a large project or multiple projects and programmes within SAP portfolio of ABM Knowledgeware and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience.
Overall Purpose of Role: The role of PMO Analyst will be to support Delivery Management Team including: tracking status of deliverables and milestones; supporting adoption of project life-cycle and deliverables; programme level risk and issue coordination & monitoring the status of projects. Its purpose is to administer and monitor the project such that cost, quality, plan, time, and benefits realisation.
The role will have significant access to the most senior individuals internally & externally. Hence having gained prior PMO experience with exposure to infrastructure/ cloud systems implementation, core PMO activities, and change management is most important. The role holder will also be required to interact frequently with our external implementation 3rd Party system vendor and cloud vendors, if required.
Eye for detail, proactive mind-set, ability to prioritize work supporting delivery management and team in various ad hoc project support related activities experience is must.
Main PMO roles and responsibilities:
- Monitoring project schedules, Prepare progress reports, Support on Risk and issue management, Support staff administration
- Conduct Hands-on tasks incl. Issue tracking/Issue list update, Risk monitoring/Risk map update, Progress/Deliverables tracking/status report documentation.
- Keep delivery management updated on the progress and issues, Make minute of meeting, meeting arrangement, etc,
- Help members use Project standards (Methodology, Templates, Checklist, Tools etc)
- Hands on experience of Project Libre/ MS Project, POC for team, dealing with and responding to queries from stakeholders and passing relevant information to the appropriate team member
- Organize and facilitate individuals for testing and training phases. Organize and facilitate individuals for testing and training phases
- Ensuring all project folder structures are kept up to date and relevant, also ensuring best practice is followed on version control for all project documentation.
- Facilitate statement of work (SOW) change request paperwork and assisting the team in this process
- 4-5 year experiences as PMO at SAP projects preferably. Public Sector/ Govt sector experience is desirable.
- Hands-on capability including Documentation, document management, version control,
- Communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill and flexibility
- Responsible for all the administrative tasks incl. expense claims, hotel booking etc.
Job location: Mumbai
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time