Exprience: 3 - 6 years
Location: New years
Key Skills : Reliability Analysis, Reliability Test Planning, Reliability Test, Windchill Relex , FMEA, Weibull
Roles and Responsibilities:
o Perform Reliability Prediction using Parts count Parts stress method. Good understanding on standards like MIL-HDBK-217/ Telcordia and NPRD 95.
o Draft failure mode and effect analysis sheets (Piece Part Level or Functional Level or System Level) to identify units posing excessive failure risks and support proposed changes in design.
Reliability Test Planning
o Understanding reliability test requirements and develop Test Plans (Sample Size and Test Duration Determination) procedures and to assess the product reliability.
o Work with lab staff to execute reliability test plan
o Review the design of test fixtures / scripts that are planned to be used for test execution and provide necessary inputs to improve or optimize the test fixtures.
o Interaction with devices suppliers to set up reliability lab at their location as need to run the reliability tests - Samples availability, Chamber Selection, Fixture Preparation resource planning.
Reliability Test Execution
o Maintain test data files, and databases and reports test status and non-conformances to engineering teams.
o Participate in failure analysis to determine the root causes of failures.
o Perform reliability analysis FEA Analysis to formulate the hypothesis and validate it thru testing.
o Perform analysis on test data generated to understand the trends variations in performance data
Reliability Test Reporting
o Create Interim Create Final Engineering reports @ end of Testing within the agreed timelines.
Use SW Tools like PTC Windchill Relex for Prediction, FMEA, Reliasoft Weibull , ALTA, Blocksim etc
Generate Reports for the analysis tasks performed such as Prediction, FMEA in a structured way that captures not only the results, but also the study approach, observations, assumptions etc.
Coordinate Communicate with cross functional team within Internal and the client organization.
Work with cross functional project team to support new project proposals.
Adherence to Delivery Schedule, Cost Quality metrics.
Guiding and Mentoring Junior Reliability Engineers
Delegating the work to Junior Reliability Engineers and monitoring their performance and outputs to ensure it meet the Delivery Schedule, Cost Quality targets.
Participate in Design Reviews to give reliability findings and recommendations.
- Medical Devices / Industrial Electronics - Minimum 5 years of experience in field of Reliability Engineering preferably from medical devices domain. (OR)
- Railway / Aerospace Domain - Minimum 5 Yrs Experience in Reliability Engg
- Bachelors degree in Electronics Communication or Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Masters degree in Reliability Engineering (Preferred)
- ASQ Certification CRE (Preferred)
- Green or black belt Six Sigma Certification (DFSS or DMAIC)
- Ability to Synthesize the information and communicate the findings from the analyses performed that could drive the design improvements initiatives.
- Strong Communication Skills - Both Verbal and Non-Verbal (thru formal reports).
- Ability to propose communicate our approach towards solutions for any new project requirements
- Ability to estimate the efforts to perform reliability engineering tasks for any new project requirements.
- Sensitive to understand the importance of Reliability and Safety Analysis tasks in context to the product development to ensure that timely inputs are provided back to the product development team for reliability and safety improvements.
- Understand the System requirements and reliability requirements for the domain
- Strong Knowledge on SW Tools like PTC Windchill Relex for Prediction, FMEA, Reliasoft Weibull , ALTA, Blocksim
- Good understanding on standards like MIL-HDBK-217/ Telcordia and NPRD 95
Role: Test Analyst
Industry Type: E-Learning / EdTech
Department: Engineering - Software & QA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
(i) Six sigma black belt
(ii) safety analysis
Excellence and Eminence is offering a wide range of business solutions primarily to cater for the upcoming Industries.We would like to associate with the clients in their transformation from Excellence to Eminence. We provide wideranging business solution