ASSISTANT MANAGER – GPS PRACTITIONER (OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE)
5 - 7 Years
Job Description :
The Site GPS Practitioner role exists to deploy and embed the GPS into a Site to deliver the Business Strategy and improve Business Performance (Quality, Safety, Service, Cost, and Innovation).
A member of the Site GPS team (line report to the Site GPS Lead) the Site GPS Practitioner is accountable for:
1. Supporting the site teams in GPS roll-out; making sure that GPS is being used to develop the capability of all the Site personnel to implement day to day continuous improvement activities.
2. Helping ensure the day to day continuous improvement activities result in a continuous improvement in the Site Performance towards the goal of Zero Accidents, Zero Defects and Zero Waste.
3. Conducting self assess the Site vs. the GPS Maturity matrices and to support the site to close any gaps.
4. Coaching / train the Site teams in GPS.
5. Supporting the Regional GPS teams in any Turnaround Deployment of GPS in their site.
Support day-to-day deployment of the GPS and performance improvement activities at site. Deliver according to the GPS implementation approach / road map agreed with the Site Director, Regional GPS lead and Site GPS lead.
Work with line managers to identify and agree the priorities for GPS deployment.
Support continuous capability development of self and others, developed by the GPS Core team.
Actively role modeling GPS skills and behaviours.
Track progress of the team deployment road-map.
Support/ensure consistency of progress and deployment.
Coach Site team leaders and operators to develop sustain continuous improvement mindsets and behaviours.
Provide expert advice on the GPS basics to the Site based on a in depth understanding of GPS.
Lead GPS activities beyond the capability of the Site Teams.
Other Job-Related Skills:
Good level of understanding of Lean / Sigma (Master Black Belt / Black Belt / Green belt- possible)
Problem solving in the context of site goals
People change management concepts and practice
Project planning and execution management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Assistant-Manager-GPS-Practitioner-operational-Excellence-GlaxoSmithKline-Pharmaceuticals-Limited-Kolar-5-to-7-years-190719005295?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=1563679108282&xp=1&px=1