url to apply- https://in.indeed.com/jobs?q=iso%209001&l&sort=date&vjk=b3d5f80166bf3593
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
- Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Experience - 3 to 6 years
- Strong scripting knowledge on one or more scripting language Shell / Perl / Python/Groovy
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Docker Swarm /Kubernetes,Open shift
- Strong working experience in Jenkins with Pipeline Code, Bamboo and integration of other CICD Tools
- Strong working experience in configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef & Ansible.
- Good Working Knowledge on Binary Management tools Artifactory / Nexus, Code quality coverage tools SonarQube is preferred
- Good working knowledge on Linux/Unix environment
- Good knowledge on application release process on Cloud hosted Applications.
- Good experience in pytests
- Managing the continuous integration systems and Continuous Deployment systems
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Automate development delivery lifecycle using scripts and other appropriate CICD tools.
- Responsible for Tool installation/Migration/Upgradation
- Managing Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the infrastructure up and running fineSystem monitoring / network performance monitoring through monitoring tools
- Involve in new product evaluation and POCs.
Experieience in Operations with SLA service, and flexible to work in shifts if project needed