3 - 8 years
Founded in 1987 and listed on NASDAQ , our client is headquartered in the USA and has an annual turnover of over USD 2+ Billion. They are a leading provider of technology solutions for small , medium , enterprises throughout the North America , Europe and Asia. Their comprehensive expertise and proven experience in advanced technologies and consulting & implementation services makes them the preferred partner for many global MNC customers.
They are looking for Scrum Master with excellent organizational skills , capable of requirements gathering , project planning , documenting , and the ability to communicate with technical staff , developers , and end-user. Experience in software development environment.
Essentials Functions and Responsibilities:
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge - Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Experience as a Scrum Master / Project Manager for 3+ years
- Experience in strategic planning , risk management , and / or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools - Plan and implement projects - Help define project scope , goals , and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources - Manage and support project team - Create schedule and project timeline - Conduct SCRUM meetings - Monitor and report on project progress - Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project - Ensure design to build meets user requirements
- Critical thinking and problem solving - Maintain standards compliance - Performs additional duties as assigned Qualifications: - Bachelor's degree in Competers or related field
- PM certificate is a plus CAPM , PMP , or Prince
- CSM is a plus - SCRUM experience a plus - Microsoft Project experience desired
- Microsoft SharePoint experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Ability to make sound judgment and decisions
- Must possess solid ability to multi-task
- Perform efficiently under pressure - Must be able to work extended hours as needed
itForte Staffing Services Private Ltd.