We are seeking A professional with 5-10 years of experience in the Quality department of a Tool Room.
- Prepare inspection reports of all parts.
- Handle Inspection equipment like CMM, Smart Scopes, Digital Height Master etc.
- understanding of Engineering Drawings and be able to handle CAD data.
- Reports to Management. Maintain Calibration records of all Machines and Equipment
- Inspect all incoming and in-process mold parts. Experience in
- Perform daily inspection and related activities in the Quality department
- Adherence to Quality systems and procedures
- Implement IATF certification process
- Conduct RCA, CAPA for all non-conformities and review periodically
- Maintain Records and Reports
- Conduct calibration of all Machines and Equipment as per plan
- Conduct CP/CPK analysis
- A Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Tool Engineering with 5-10 years of experience
- Proficiency in the Quality function of a Tool Room
- Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt
- Working knowledge of ERP system
Industry Type: Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Other
UG : Diploma in Mechanical
PG :Any Postgraduate
(i) Six sigma green belt
(iii) Heat treatment
(iv) Quality systems
Circuitronix specializes in manufacture and distribution of printed circuit boards for a variety of applications, including automotive, industrial, lighting, security systems, and other niche application areas. Utilizing state-of-the-art factories in South China Guangdong Province, dedicated manufacturing units build single sided, double-sided, and multi-layer printed circuit boards (of up to 22 layers). In addition to rigid boards, Circuitronix fabricates flexible printed circuit boards, rigid-flex boards, and metal clad circuit boards. All boards are built to global quality standards, such as ISO TS.