NTT DATA Hiring for Quality Assurance Role @ Chennai
3 - 5 yrs
- Requirements for the role include:
- Strong domain knowledge Health Claims business
- Facilitate and Lead Quality programs
- Facilitate and Lead Root cause analysis and CAPA plan role out & documentation
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Facilitates process improvement meetings along with respective team in a domain to achieve the desired results
- Performs transactional quality audit based on predefined audit parameters
- Classify errors based on the type of the error and can assign root causes for errors
- Perform ATA & Detect Errors
- Accurately reports the required data for Projects/Initiatives
- Ability to perform audit and report the findings based on QMS standards and effectively close the non-conformances.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively to exchange information with our client.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to positively influence and work collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Flexible team player who will promote and implement continuous improvement initiatives across the team.
- Flexible to work in Shift timings (USA shift timings).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-NTT-DATA-Hiring-for-Quality-Assurance-Role-Chennai-NTT-DATA-GLOBAL-DELIVERY-SERVICES-PRIVATE-LIMITED-Chennai-3-to-5-years-260419002627?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=15623002494720&xp=9&px=1