Project Manager (software, Agile, Prince2, MSP, Jira)
5 - 10 yrs
- A leading UK provider of cutting-edge IT services and solutions are looking to hire a talented contract Project Manager (Software, Agile, Prince2, MSP, Jira) to be based in Mumbai.
- The successful Project Manager (Software, Agile, Prince2, MSP, Jira) will work on a large-scale software upgrade project on a product currently used in multiple countries.
- We are rapidly growing business - and we currently have a team of 10 to 15 developers in the UK. Experience with this size of business and team is a big advantage.
- We need the attitude of pushing things through until they are done. Therefore, we expect the successful candidate to fully understand the problem they are trying to solve, and therefore ensure the developers have everything they need to complete the project or task in the quickest time.
- You will be an important part of a small business - therefore - acting as an "owner" is very important.
- There will be rapid progression, as we are setting up a new team in Mumbai, and expect you as the first recruit to grow this team and the local knowledge accordingly.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager (Software, Agile, Prince2, MSP, Jira):
- Develop an effective relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, customers and other business areas
- Work closely with internal technical teams to ensure that customer requirements are being met
- Responsible for delivery of workstream and Sponsors vision
- Owning the outcomes of and managing the day to day delivery of activities and workstream deliverables
- Leading a team of SMEs and suppliers to define and deliver the technology and MI solution
- Accountable for the identification and management of project risk and issues along with mitigation and/or workarounds. Escalating risks and issues, with mitigations to the Prog Manager when outside of agreed tolerances
- Responsible for delivery of all key milestones, to accepted levels, in line with forecasted milestones
- E xtensive senior Project Management experience is a must, alternatively senior Development/Programme management capabilities experience
- Must have delivered large scale technology projects within complex, multi-faceted system environments for large organisations
- Excellent understanding of best practice methodologies (Agile, PRINCE 2, MSP, JIRA, Sprint and Scrum Master).
- Must have successfully delivered software projects involving third party suppliers (on either side of the relationship) within complex organisations
- A hands-on manager that can motivate, organise and task set for a team of BAU PMs
- The ideal candidate will be technically savvy but wouldn't regard themselves as a Technical PM
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Project-Manager-software-Agile-Prince2-MSP-Jira-Bluebell-Professionals-Mumbai-Sector-7-Kandivali-West-5-to-10-years-030619002656?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=15595571682543&xp=2&px=1