Process & Quality Coordinator
Process & Quality Coordinator COWI India Pvt Ltd. Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2015
Experience: 2 - 6 years
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where multi-cultural teams from all over the world strive for the best results? Can you carry out the QMS Audits? And are you a Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2015? Then join us to take your career to the next level.
JOIN OUR QUALITY DEPARTMENT IN GURGAON:
In Quality Department, you will become part of our Engineering division. COWI India is an ISO 9001:2015 certified subsidiary having more than 300 dedicated Engineering staff working within India and are currently involved in a variety of multidisciplinary projects around the globe. We have a strong management focus on quality culture.
EXTEND YOUR POTENTIAL IN A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS:
In this position, you will join our global team of experts and work closely with Quality Manager. Your finest task in our team will be to carry out QMS Audits for Engineering Division.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Carry out ISO 9001 QMS audits at Gurgaon & Chennai offices as per annual audit plan
- Carry out additional desk and spot audits as per the requirement
- Be responsible for the closure of internal audits as per COWI audit procedure and maintaining a log of all audit findings and performing audit analysis
- Conduct QMS trainings for all the Engineering Division staff as per training calendar and QMS induction training for all new employees in Engineering Division as well as assist in maintaining QMS documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining relevant certificates and external audits within the COWI India Engineering Division
- Assist in divisional fulfilment and report on the defined Process & Quality KPI's
COWI is a leader within our field, because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE:
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you are self-motivated with focus on high quality, thoroughness and business understanding, have structured and detail-oriented approach and possess analytical and process-based thinking.
Furthermore, you should:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science or Diploma in Engineering
- Have 2-6 years of experience in maintenance of Quality management system
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to produce quality reports
- Be a certified lead auditor for ISO 9001:2015
- Preferably have experience from another consulting engineering company
- Preferably have knowledge of ISO 45001/OHSAS 18000.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Industry Type: Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG : Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Leading Organisation in Digital Mapping and GIS.The company is promoted by COWI, Denmark.SPECIALISES IN Digital Mapping through aerial photographs,creation of orthophotos,and generation of spatial databases as per clients specifications.HAS state of art facilities in digital photogrammetry, Orthophoto, GIS, image processing and digitization.
Contact Person: Deepika Babbar
Phone Number: 4092500