8+ years experience
Basic Qualification(Skills/ Experience):
- Should have experience and understand different Software Development methodologies especially Agile.
- Should have experience in managing team in different insourcing/outsourcing models (onshore/offshore/Vendor).
- Experience working within accepted project management best practices in the industry like: Project management Institute (PMI), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK).
- ITIL and PMP Certification is desirable.
- Competent in using MS Project and the MS Office products in general.
- Be the primary point of contact to define and own the project scope, budget, objectives and deliverables
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion and to identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Interact and manage third party suppliers and vendors in conjunction with the Supplier Management team.
- Identify and actively manage opportunities, risks and issue to ensure effective resolution.
- Produce progress and status reports for stakeholders at different levels
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans
- Lead cross-functional communication between internal organizations, suppliers, and vendors as well as assist with regular status updates and change information to the leadership team.
- Assist business and integration leadership for the development and execution of project and team plans
- Assist with issue resolution and negotiating with stakeholders to determine best value solutions.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers, stakeholders, peers and business partners.
- Significantly contribute to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 8 - 12 years' of related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.