New Delhi, Delhi
Req ID: 22415
Location: New Delhi, IN
Category: Software Engineering / Development
Lead the function of introducing, building and embedding the agile ways of working in the delivery of technology projects in the business.
Content Protection Market Unit
The mission of the content protection team is to grow media revenue. We focus on building, delivering and supporting leading fit-for-purpose emerging market- and media solutions for pay media operators and content owners. Innovating with and supporting technology partners is also one of our main responsibilities.
The Scrum Master / Agile coach will serve Delhi Engineering team by facilitating the Agile software development life cycle at the team and multi-team levels and will coach more junior Scrum Masters. It leads the function of introducing, building and embedding the agile ways of working in the delivery of technology projects in the business.
- Facilitate team meetings with Product Owners (PO) to refine product backlog and prioritization.
- Facilitate daily standups with team, including stakeholders.
- Ability to identify RISKS or ISSUES during the sprint and help team in resolution of issues which impede progress.
- Facilitate retrospective meetings and track actions to closure.
- Ability to improve team maturity levels in understanding process and improving productivity in terms of velocity.
- Facilitation of technical discussions with Architects to resolve technical challenges the team encounters.
- Ability to interpret burn down charts, Kanban boards to know the teams progress.
- Ability to train or educate team on agile process.
- Active participant in the Agile community.
Who we are looking for:
- Multiple years technical experience in the management of technology projects.
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum and Agile, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
- Experience in facilitating sprint planning sessions, provide sprint commitment updates to business.
- Experience in managing Product Owners (PO) in different locations.
- Degree Computer Science or Related field.
- Good exposure on sizing techniques used in agile process viz. Story Points.
- Nice to have exposure in managing scrum team responsible for delivery of traditional STB application and middleware deployment, Hybrid Android TV middleware technologies in pay TV landscape.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
- Exposure to Agile Life Cycle Management tools (ACLM) such as TFS or Jira.
- Ability to protect team from external influences such as requirement spikes, discussions/meetings, work estimates etc.
Why join Irdeto?
We are on a mission! A mission to secure the world’s digital platforms. Why? Because a secure platform allows our clients to produce and deliver great content. In return, you can enjoy the latest blockbuster movies and your favorite live events at all times. It doesn’t stop at the media industry. Our security technology is also securing connected transport and IoT applications. We are innovative, international and a great place to work.
What do we offer you?
At Irdeto, we know that it is the people who make our company a success. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among our globally diverse workforce by offering:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working spaces in state of the art offices
- A focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness
- Working for a truly global company with over 15 offices worldwide and headquartered in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
With nearly 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, Irdeto is a solid company to join. We are looking for people who are energetic, dynamic and driven to be part of our community.