Exprience: 15 - 20 years
- Candidate will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Candidate should be responsible for overall production activity.
- Day to day monitoring of production activity with proper down time analysis.
- Ensure implementation of preventive routine maintenance and calibrations of the instruments as per schedule.
- Monitoring of performance of the down the line for productivity enhancement.
- Planning for raw material and support required for continuation of production.
- Implement system checks and effective monitoring tools to improve the production process.
- Validation of test activity perform by the down the line people.
- Ensure the Compliance of all requirements of ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and OHSAS-18001 standard.
- Implement initiatives taken for improvement in production, cost and people’s improvements.
- Eliminate productivity losses due to negligence, indecision and lack of communication.
- Maintain the production norms as per approved budget.
- Implement the cost saving initiatives in the production function.
- Ensure smooth working of the department to maintain high Morale of the Workforce
- Execute training for new products manufacturing and skill up gradation.
- To provide training to sub-ordinates for testing during new molecule manufacture.
- Guide the sub-ordinates to trouble shoot the problems faced during process monitoring.
- Monitor and review performance of sub-ordinates.
- Maintain regulatory, statutory; safety requirements
- Maintain the cost of production within the budgeted norms to analysis process condition daily & solved operational issues (man, materials & machines) quality issues (OOS,OOT) and technical issues to discuss with concerns dept.
- Prepare, review & approve instructions relating to the production operation, including in process controls and to ensure their strict implementation.
- Review day to day yields,quality,RM consumptions, recovery and cycle time of each running products.
- Strong CFT coordination.
- Candidate must have a Team leading attitude.
- Proactive approach.
- Very pleasant and convincing personality.
- Very strong technical grip at plant level.
- Candidate must have an experience of pharma API/ Intermediate chemical manufacturing industries.
- Must be excellent in written and spoken English; net savvy and adept at computer skills.
- Learning skills, Coordinating skills, Problem Sensitivity
Required Qualification: - B.E.Chemical
Industry Type: Recruitment / Staffing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Management
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
(i) ISO 14001
Quality HR Services enjoys a leading position in the Management and Recruitment consultancy sectors at the time when people are recognized to be the key component of any organizations success. We introduce our self a leading Executive search company of South Gujarat with our head office located in Vapi. As our name suggests, we provide Industries with best quality of Manpower and HR Solutions. We serve reputed clients located in Gujarat as well as U.T. Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli , Silvassa. We helps organizations in identifying and recruiting talented and qualified professionals who can contribute to the organization`s future and success.