url to apply-https://www.monsterindia.com/seeker/job-details?id=2690572&searchId=c425655f-8369-4efd-bf00-0a9c72ea075f
- Join a funders network facilitating significant social impact
- Excellent opportunity for a ambitious leader seeking to address challenges
- Work closely with senior leadership
Our client is a growing network that facilitates impactful investments in Asia. With representatives across the world and an increasing number of members, they seek to address social challenges present in today's society through strategic and outcome-focused approaches.
Reporting to the Chief Partnerships Officer, you will be responsible for :
- Building relationships with members, funders and sponsors to uncover partnership opportunities
- Increasing funding for our work across Asia to meet targets for thematic platforms, signature events, strategic products, and core operations.
- Developing qualified funding leads with innovative and creative proposals that include grants, sponsorship, service fees, etc.
- Actively connecting with the social impact and development sector
- Writing and reviewing funding proposals and concept notes to engage funder interest and convert to grant, sponsorship or revenue streams.
- Negotiating and finalising funder and sponsor requirements and agreements
- Developing funder relationships to increase the strength of our value proposition over time, leading to an increase in duration and quantum of funding
- Maintaining strong social capital and improving funder satisfaction levels with the company
- Supervising the grant management process and delivery of grant monitoring information and reporting by the team
- Supporting the curation of key programmes that are critical to key funder relationships
- Supporting capacity building within the wider team to ensure that they have the necessary skills to pursue funding opportunities
- Managing ad-hoc projects that are part of the Partnerships team
- Identifying further strategic initiatives to support our mission to drive and accelerate the movement of capital for impact in Asia
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree with 10 years experience in a fundraising/development role in the social impact or environmental sector and a minimum of 5 years of the same in Asia. This can include experience in operating foundations, large NGOs, etc.
- You have 3 years of experience in managing a small team towards excellence and results
- You possess strong networking, business development and relationship management skills
- Exceptional writing skills, with significant experience in writing and reviewing grant proposals, concept notes and sponsorship terms is required
- You have significant experience in making pitches and productively conversing with potential funders that will convert to results.
- You are a results-driven agile leader in planning and mobilising team members and lean resources to achieve results
- You work well under time pressure while managing different priorities for optimal outcomes
- You have a high level of integrity with a commitment to engaging more resources that bring social and environmental impact.
- You bring a strong and diverse network of contacts and relationships within any of the global development agencies, multilateral agencies, governments, private/corporate philanthropy and social investment sectors.
- You are an effective team-player that engages management, staff, subcontractors, consultants to achieve results.
- You are willing to travel when required.
NOT REGISTERED ON MONSTER YET?