Url to apply- https://in.indeed.com/jobs?q=iso%2027001&start=20&vjk=c7951bbd7613043b
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Nova: Nova delivers a complete range of secure solutions and customer-centric services to fintech and financial institutions.
3) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
4) Enterprise Payments - Our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognized as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.
We are looking for an intern in our IT infrastructure team who will help us coordinate and track the status of deliverables across various projects carried out by the IT team. You will be responsible to maintain information / reports of on-going projects and present it to the management.
What is the job like?
- Working closely with the Network team for co-ordination to implement VPN
- Working with Corp IT Helpdesk team to roll out new ticketing system, assist them in understanding the Reports and assisting in creating Dashboards ( Name of the tool is : GLPI)
- Work with IT team to monitor the tool usage
- Provide detailed MIS reports, report status updates of the various initiatives
Who should apply for this role?
- Must have interest or passion in Computers, and preferably have an educational background in BCA, BSc IT or similar courses
- Available to intern for 3 months - remote internship
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel / Word) or Google Docs (Prefered)
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who is interested in project management, technology implementation, stakeholder management