Continuous Improvement (CI) Lead
IBM GURGAON, Haryana MBB & SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Experience: 10+ years experience
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You'll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Continuous Improvement (CI) Lead, you are responsible for invoice processing, vendor master management, query resolution, indexing, Invoice reconciliation and accounts reporting activities in Finance and Accounting (F/A).
If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment to explore new opportunities every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Responsible to esnure quality of invoices along with vendor management, query closures and other finance related operations
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met on timelines and accuracy
- Co-ordinate Work assignments and amp; review work in progress and manage timely delivery
- Provide proper financial treatment of teams’ transactions
- Maintain Sound Internal Control Environment
- Keep feedback channels always open to ensure process improvement
- Systematically identify, analyze and tackle issues and problems to reach optimal solutions in a timely manner
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in below mentioned areas
- Certified Lean Six sigma MBB or BB from reputed institutes
- Experience in deployment of quality frame work preferably in Finance domain
- Hands on experience in conducting root cause analysis, formulating hypothesis and testing
- Experience in identifying and implementing Corrective action and preventive actions
- Proven ability to conduct process /transaction quality audits sampling plan and strategy
- Working knowledge of using Six sigma and Lean methodologies for quality improvement
- Proficient in data handling using Minitab or SPSS/ JMP /Excel for data analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated ability in conducting Lean six sigma green belt trainings independently
- Expertise in leading and mentoring Lean and Six sigma projects from identification through closure
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Finance and Accounts background and knowledge of P2P /R2R /O2C
- Working directly with executive level leaders
- Ability to generate and publish operations reports along with crafting executive dashboards for senior management reviews
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with the latest financial trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.