Assistant Manager Digital Transformation
FIS Global Gurgaon, Haryana SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Experience: 1+ years experience
Full time - Regular
Type of Hire:
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor of Computer Science
Experienced Business Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry (especially Capital market, Retail banking and Insurance domain) skilled in Requirements Analysis, Business Development, Business Documentation, Analytical Skills, Market Research. Minimum 1 year of experience in RPA and currently working as a functional consultant for driving robotics (RPA) automation projects across multiple geographic locations
Key Responsibility/ Accountability:
- Identify the scope of automation along with operations team through feasible study
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software
- Create functional requirements in use cases and coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs for client in the domain of settlement risk management
- Enabling the technical team to gauge the requirements from a functional perspective to define the business problem and primary objectives of the new project
- Perform detail analysis of the process and prepare a Process Understanding Document along with AS IS & TO BE process maps
- Perform requirement gathering and design robotics solution for the processes.
- Creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules, support structure, and work breakdown structures
- Create user manuals, administrator Instructions, developer document activity diagrams and map processes and data flow
- Create Benefit Summary/Case, detailed RACI matrix and CBA of projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to continue to learn as technology changes and ready to work in Shifts.
- Good Knowledge of Visio and MS power point.
- Possesses knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
- Exposure to RPA tools etc. JIA, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UIPath.
- Minimum Graduate from any stream.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analyst
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.