Assistant Manager- Business Excellence
WIPRO HR SERVICES INDIA PVT LTD GURGAON SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
WIPRO HR SERVICES INDIA PVT LTD
Exeperience: 4 - 8 years
Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
The Ops & Quality Service Manager supports aligned BU business partners in effectively managing and improving operational performance & in meeting their productivity goals through a culture of continuous improvement.
High Level Responsibility area:
- Facilitates / Leads improvement projects based on Lean / Six Sigma methodology.
- Provides analytics support to Business Leaders both onshore and offshore.
- Drives a continuous improvement culture
- Manages the innovation/ idea generation platform "MERCURI"
- Facilitates Process Improvement training
- Supports the business with Quality/Operational excellence initiatives.
- Understand business processes , analyze data trends and share recommendations with stakeholders
- Showcase / share skill set & Quality service offerings with stake holders
- Analyze data on key client operational metrics to understand opportunity for improvement
- Learn and understand the domain / business to help define process metrics
- Map processes to identify non-core activities and suggest alternatives and thus help remove waste
- Facilitate / lead brainstorming sessions in a structured problem solving approach to identify improvement areas, support in measuring improvements and quantification of savings
- Actively listen and understand stakeholder expectations and requirements to support them in meeting their business objectives
- Be flexible to changes & continuously evaluate to adapt to the culture of the organization
- Understand and own development needs in consultation with the manager and work to achieve development goals
- Liaison with North America Ops & quality counterparts and other stakeholders to drive collaboration and team work
- Deliver Lean trainings for Band 3-5 colleagues
- Deliver need based trainings on Problem solving , Quality concepts & tools
- Mentors colleagues within the Business Unit on client knowledge / Process knowledge / Tools knowledge
- Identify Failure modes and help in establishing process controls
- Design and develop metrics for accurate measurement of work performance
- Baseline metrics and monitor performance
- Provide advance data Analytics as per Business Unit / Process requirements
- Identity opportunities for capacity creation
- Facilitate / lead capacity creating projects in alignment with the productivity goals of stakeholders
- Support business to create year on year efficiencies
- Support transition of new processes, Map processes, create metrics, and consult the business on setup and design of Quality Assurance processes
- Use Six Sigma and Lean tools as required
- Facilitate / Lead projects on Quality and operational excellence using Six Sigma / Lean / Project Management methodologies
- Develop project roadmaps for assigned projects with minimal or no mentoring support
- Acts as a program manager for BU specific or division level programs
- Graduate in any stream
- Green Belt/ Black belt certified
- 5+ years of work experience
- Total work experience of 5 years or more (after Graduation in any discipline)
- Relevant / industry work experience of 3 years or more
- Maximum experience should not exceed8 years.
- Hands on experience of mentoring and doing Green Belt /Black Belt Six Sigma Project
- Experienced in managing multiple project teams simultaneously
- Training and Facilitation Skills and experience
- Excellent oral, written, cross functional and interpersonal communication skills.
- Learning ability with customer orientation and a keen eye for process improvement
- Exposure to COPC, ISO, TQM, Project Management and other Quality methodologies/systems
- Knowledge of Minitab
- Knowledge of Access
- Good knowledge of MS Excel , Power Point and MS Visio
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Industry Type: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Quality
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 175,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Contact Person: Puneet Rawat