Url to apply- https://www.monsterindia.com/job-vacancy-team-manager-cognizant-technology-solutions-india-pvt-ltd-hyderabad-secunderabad-7-10-years-26546417.html
Team Manager-PEX-Digital Operations - BFS
- Drive continuous improvement culture through training, co-ordination and implementation of principles of Lean/Six Sigma in day-to-day operations in KPO/BPO/ Captive Banks
- Understands and articulates problems/issues in a timely and accurate manner from the delivery/operations teams
- Participate in exploring solutions for problems and process bottlenecks by using Six sigma, Lean and RCA
- Define As-Is & To-Be Process maps and drive Process mapping / VSMs to identify problem areas.
- Prepare business cases, project charters, Automation Assessments (RPA), Business Requirement Documents, (BRD) and use cases
- Actively contributes driving quality, process improvement and change implementation initiatives on the floor
- Reports issues related to problems/opportunities to transformation leaders
- Play pivotal role in executing transformation governance model to build the continuous improvement culture
Profile of Desired Candidate
- Must be Green/Black Belt from a reputed certifying body/organization (e.g. ASQ or equivalent) with excellent command in Lean/Six Sigma methodology.
- Must have RPA/Analytics automation life cycle management experience
- Domain experience in Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking and financial services is preferred.
- Must have 7-10 years of work experience with minimum 4-5 years of relevant Domain / Digital experience
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skill Should be a self-starter
Green Belt Certification
UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any Postgraduate