Continuous Improvement Lead
Continuous Improvement Lead (Noida)
We are Continuous Improvement (CI) and team supporting IBM CPS business globally. The primary objective of the CI team is to work with delivery team and to drive continuous improvement and Transformation agenda build for clients based on client and IBM priorities. Some of the key deliverables for the team is to reduce cost of operations by driving productivity improvement projects, projects to improve performance on other business outcome metrics, build lean Six Sigma DNA through conducting training, mentoring and certifying lean, YB and GB projects. CI team is also responsible for other initiatives like supporting new transitions to ensure performance management framework is created and operational, Visual Management on the floor, process operational risks assessment of critical processes by conducting FMEA or other process risks assessments and also, propose required controls.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As a Continuous Improvement (CI)Lead, the person would be aligned to an account or cluster of accounts
- Work with delivery team, rest of CI / Automation team and client to build and drive Transformation agenda for that client involving cluster of projects driving cost of operations and other business outcomes through E2E process re-engineering / automation
- Build Lean Six Sigma DNA by conducting lean / six sigma training, mentoring and certifying lean, YB and GB projects
- Identifying and Leading high impact Black Belt projects on various CTQs like Quality, Productivity etc and closing
- Support new transitions from Quality to implement Business Process Management System (BPMS) to ensure process performance measurement framework is created and operational
- Implement internal Quality Control Management Framework with the help of Quality Auditors and Quality Focal. Responsibilities include daily auditing of transactions as per the agreed approach with client, conducting RCA, identifying and implementing CAPAs to ensure Quality scores are with in SLA target
- Effective Visual Management on the floor
- Process operational risks assessment of critical processes by conducting FMEA or other process risks assessments and also, propose required controls
- Any short / medium term project or initiative(s) linked to business priorities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10-12 Years of relevant work experience in below mentioned areas
- Certified Lean / Six Sigma Black Belt / Master Black belt from recognized organization / Institute
- Identifying and Leading high impact Black Belt projects on various CTQs like Quality , Productivity etc and closing
- Ability to build and lead Transformation Roadmap involving different type of projects -process related, Tech / automation, Target operating model etc.
- Identification of improvement opportunities by conducting E2E Value Stream Mapping (VSM) workshops involving cross-functional teams
- Sound knowledge of Lean and six sigma and application of the same in F&A ,R&C and T&T processes
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Experience of managing change management on his/ her own without much support
- Knowledge of various RPA solutions available in the market, handling of RPA / Desktop automation assessments and implementing E2E solutions
- Conducting Lean and Six Sigma training to operations team
- Coaching / Mentoring lean, YB and GB projects
- Innovative Visual Management on the floor
- Strong client facing and presentation skill
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Finance and Accounts background and knowledge of P2P /R2R /O2C,Banking,KYC and AML
- Working directly with executive level leaders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Business knowledge / acumen and quickly able to learn new things
- Strong priority setting, initiative and follow-through
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Quality Assurance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role Category: Business Process Quality
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
(ii) Performance management
(iii) Black Belt
(v) Continuous improvement
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.
AddressSA , No.12,,Subramanya Arcade,Bannerghatta Road,Ba, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India