URL to Apply- https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-senior-associate-pricewaterhouse-coopers-private-limited-bengaluru-bangalore-5-to-7-years-080121501667?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=16103865552009963_2&xp=18&px=6
5 - 7 years
Job Description Summary
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor s or master s degree in Computer Science/Communications or Law or related field from reputed Indian universities
Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
- 5-7 years of industry experience in data privacy domain.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of privacy and privacy principles
- Development of a privacy assessment framework
- Knowledge of US privacy landscape and other key privacy regulations, such as GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, LGPD
- Privacy gap assessments and privacy maturity assessments
- Privacy impact assessment PIA/DPIA)
- Knowledge and exposure to Privacy enhancing tools and technologies, such as OneTrust, BigID, Wirewheel, ServiceNow
- Knowledge of and experience with cyber security (especially in the context of privacy) principles, controls, and standards (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF etc.)
Required Communication, Presentations and General skills:
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence that enable effective engagement with senior stakeholders
- Excellent written skills, ability to interpret a security scenario document a summary
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities with leveraging creative thinking and problem-solving skills, individual initiative, and utilizing Office 365, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Google Docs.
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts
- Must communicate consistently and drive objectives, relying on fact-based decisions about risk that optimize the trade-off between risk mitigation and business performance.
- Good presentation, project management, facilitation and delivery skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Develop/Implement automation solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned to client business, technology and threat posture.
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization