url to apply- https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-quality-manager-linear-design-vapi-mundra-dadra-nagar-haveli-silvassa-ahmedabad-surat-5-to-10-years-110321003595?src=sortby&sid=16154554956807784_1&xp=1&px=1
5 - 10 years
Roles and Responsibilities
Company Name: Linear Design
Created on: 11th March 2021
Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Silvassa Factory
Reporting to: Factory Manager
Salary: As per Standards
Job Purpose: The quality manager identifies all quality parameters & criteria in the production processes and prepares the deviance and suggests recommendations to reduce this deviation and achieve the highest TQM standards.
Role: The Quality Manager is responsible to lead and manage end to end process excellence and Quality control for Remote Services and Shared services function. Able to implement continual quality improvement projects. Create tools to provide dynamic and insightful Business Reporting/Insights through MIS Reporting / ERP.
What we want in our Quality Manager ?
- The Quality Manager, must be having the highest level of expertise in Quality, Audit and Standards category.
- Must be having hands-on experience in ISO:9001 process, Lean Quality Tools, TQM
- Responsible for ECN&PCN drive and new projects.
- Well Experienced in GD&T, QMS, 7QC Tools, 5s, kaizen
- Knowledge of 6 Sigma, 5S & TQM & statically analysis
- Working knowledge of process capability, Cp-Cpk, SPC, MSA, and CAPA
- Prepare the entire Quality Manual and the respective Quality Policies as per benchmarks required.
- Responsible for QHSE Management System Document Maintaining. Ensure adherence to Health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Maintaining the documentation for ISO certification
- Responsible for ISO (14001:2015) EMS
- Conduct Trainings for all employees for educating and making them adhere to the Quality Standards towards achieving Organization goals.
- Primary responsibilities include understanding customer expectations and needs, outlining quality standards, and developing quality control processes.
- Solicit feedback from customers for internal audit purpose.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Setting requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance. Guide them to meet our Quality & Compliance Standards.
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile
5 years of relevant experience in Quality department in Textile / Garment / Apparel industry
Also they must have:
- Proven experience in leading the Quality Team
- Conscientious and Self Responsible Person
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office / Advanced Excel / MIS Reporting / ERP
- Knowledge of BI tools an added advantage, though not mandatory
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- B.E. / B. Tech / Any Graduate in relevant field of Quality Management
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Localites will be preferred
- Candidates willing to relocate may also apply
Perks and Benefits
PF, Gratuity, Medi-Claim
Accommodation will be provided for outstation candidates only
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Diploma in Any Specialization, Other Graduate, B.Com in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization