Senior Project Manager- Business Continuity
Job Description Skills expected (Mandatory) Pro in facing External audit & Pro in ISO 27001, 22301. Prior experience helping an organization as a Pro to achieve or implement and maintain compliance certifications such as SOC 2 or ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 9001 is necessary. Use of tools to help with compliance efforts will be a plus. Knowledge of Quality management system & Health and safety, Six sigma Microsoft Excel (Advanced) ; MS PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools.
Skills expected (Mandatory)
- Pro in facing External audit & Pro in ISO 27001, 22301.
- Prior experience helping an organization as a Pro to achieve or implement and maintain compliance certifications such as SOC 2 or ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 9001 is necessary. Use of tools to help with compliance efforts will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Quality management system & Health and safety, Six sigma
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced) ; MS PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools.
Skills and Capabilities Required :-
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Leading and Supervising
- Relating and Networking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and Organizing
- Delivering Results and meeting customer expectations
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with a disparate set of stakeholders - HR, Legal, Operations, Support, etc. inside a company, and auditors, customers, vendors, partners outside the company.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to enable interactions across multiple time zones with remote teams is a plus
The Project leader will be reporting into the Quality head or a Project Manager.
- Working with People
- Analysing skills
- Adapting and Responding to Change
Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
Review communications such as securities sales advertising to ensure there are no violations of standards or regulations.
Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies/management as appropriate or required
Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
Verify that all ISO, firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
Advise technical professionals on the development or use of environmental compliance or reporting tools.
Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to ISO standards or regulations.
Own the audit calendar; prepare evidence for controls as per periodicity (such as quarterly or annually) and schedule external audits working with auditors and program management.
Maintain compliance documents such as the controls, evidences collected and the audit reports in an organized fashion.
Be the point of contact for the organization to answer questions on compliance as well as to share audit reports with customers and prospects under NDA.
Perform vendor risk assessment annually for existing vendors, identify gaps if any and work with the stakeholders and the vendor on next steps. Perform risk assessments for new vendors during evaluation/on boarding.
Perform internal audits monthly or quarterly depending on the priority of the control group, assess gaps and work with external consultants and stakeholders to address them.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
FunctionalArea: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent