Aegis is Hiring for the AVP Quality for Bangalore Location
10 - 11 yrs
- Job Description : -
- Facilitates the execution of the strategy through local management and support teams.
- Leads and supports process improvement projects at the network level that may have a global impact.
- Coaches and trains management, CS (Customer Service) Associates and project teams on concepts and methodologies.
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement. - Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
- Oversees site project portfolio, assisting Kaizen Promotion Officers and individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
- Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
- Communicates across all levels on project and program progress.
- Facilitates and participates in meetings as necessary to facilitate growth and network-wide parity. - Represent sites needs in other teams prioritization processes (e.g. gathers requirements, builds case, and partners with software teams to deliver improvements).
- Manages and develops direct reports as appropriate.
- Performs general duties to support and improve the Customer Service program locally and globally as part of CS.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Minimum of 10 years experience in an MNC BPO ( Telecom )using Voice of the Customer analysis to drive process improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts. Should be working as an AVP Six Sigma in an MNC BPO.
-Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality
-Completed Projects On AHT, CSAT and Repeat
- Large Project/Program management experience.
- Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels Experience communicating and presenting to large groups
- Analytical background
- 7 Quality tools, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis
- Ability to execute with total autonomy and deal with ambiguity. Preferred
Qualifications: - Advanced degree (technical or MBA) - Experience managing a project portfolio. - Six Sigma Master Black Belt or Lean Certification
- Mastery of SQL, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and a statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab) - Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter was capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction. Consultative:
- Type of person who routinely gets assigned difficult tasks, completes them on time, and meets or exceeds expectations in terms of quality and productivity
- Coaches / involves Managers and Customer Service Management in the process Facilitative / Leadership:
- Demonstrated ability to deal with senior leadership and influence with your analytical and communicative skills Change Management:
- Working with improvement team sponsors as necessary to address barriers to team success
Deepti Talukdar/AVP Human Resource
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM-Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
URL For Applying :https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Aegis-is-Hiring-for-the-AVP-Quality-for-Bangalore-Location-Aegis-Customer-Support-Services-Private-Limited-Bengaluru-10-to-11-years-060619006076?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=15598960517529&xp=28&px=1