Manager Quality Control
The Malt Company (I) Pvt. Ltd. Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2000) and Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000:2005)
Experience: 10 - 15 years
- Establishing quality standards, quality plan and implement the same to enhance quality of products.
- Conducting regular quality checks on raw material, process and finished products.
- Conducting regular audits on process and plant operations.
- Highlight deviations to the concerned department and management for taking appropriate remedial action.
- To define and document quality system for the Organization.
- Ensuring that Quality tests are conducted at defined frequencies.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Examining and recommending measures for plant hygiene improvement.
- Formulation of the product and establishment of ingredients, vitamin premixes, trace mineral premixes and its qualities standards.
- Establishing & maintaining Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2000) and Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000:2005) and preparing training modules.
- Executing 5-S, Hygiene Standards.
- Training plant personnel on adherence to quality standards.
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :B.Sc in Any Specialization, Food Technology, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Dairy Technology
PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Any Specialization, Food Technology, Microbiology
The Malt Company (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Person: HR TEAM