HCL Technologies is hiring Leader in Risk management, Information Security, Business Continuity, Audit and Compliance
Leader in Risk management, Information Security, Business Continuity, Audit and Compliance
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
· Minimum of 12-15 years of relevant experience in Information Risk Management/Information Security or auditing.
· Required to have excellent understanding of the IT Control framework, in particular risk assessment and control selection
· Working experience in any two of the compliance programs (PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC2, SOX, NIST, FISMA, COBIT)
· Lead teams and efforts to ensure effective execution of periodic risk assessments and drive integration of remediation efforts with the risk management process
· Partner with service delivery leadership to both communicate and manage risk in delivery to an acceptable level
· Partner with awareness and training elements to develop and ensure rollout of programs to increase the level of awareness of compliance with policy and process
· Lead activities to help measure and monitor compliance with contractual security requirements, company policies and procedures to ensure the account is compliant and audit ready
· Lead different compliance & audit testing programs and support successful completion of various external compliance certification programs and internal compliance assessments
· Proven ability to lead small teams dedicated to the performance of risk management and assessment responsibilities.
· Develops and provides appropriate guidance on solutions to mitigate risks and enhance system security
· Fair understanding of privacy and business continuity requirements
· Demonstrates ability to handle conflicting situation & should have strong verbal, written communication & analytical skills
· Have a good technical awareness and the aptitude to remain up to date with information security and IT developments
· Ability to communicate Risk to non IT business owners and support function such as delivery, HR, Admin, Legal, Contracting and others
· Ability to communicate risk at all levels of management up to and including C-Level executives.
· Translate business, industry, and regulatory requirements into information security objectives and associated tactical/strategic information security initiatives
· Certification such as CISA/CISSP/CISM /CRISC/ CGEIT/ISO27001 or any other security related certifications are preferred.
Work Location : Noida
Inbox your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job functionInformation TechnologyQuality AssuranceStrategy/Planning
IndustriesInformation Technology and ServicesComputer & Network SecurityInformation Services
This leader would be responsible for Risk management, Information Security, Business Continuity, Audit and Compliance. This role focuses on facilitation, challenge and advice in relation to risk, information security, business continuity, audit and compliance. It will involve a close working relationship with delivery teams, enabling and corporate functions