IT Scrum Master
IT Scrum Master
7+ years experience
TITLE : IT Scrum Master
LOCATION : Gurgaon
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software and services enterprise provider in financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, UA, with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
At NCR we are helping transform retailers to next generation of consumer experience and operational efficiencies driven by digital and evolving into AI led technologies.
Graduate with 7+ Years of experience with at least 1-2 years of experience leading software development product Team in Scrum Master Role. The Scrum Master will lead the Product development team and development partners with a well-defined software development life cycle process. This would include processing definition, Agile Scrum based Software development, Hybrid Agile based module development along with cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, source code control, test case management and defect tracking.
- Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings .
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Facilitate team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Graduate with 7+ Years of experience in IT
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 1-2 Years for a software development Product team.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and Scrum frameworks.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.