ISO 27001 ISMS Compliance Manager
ISO 27001 ISMS Compliance Manager
New Delhi, Delhi
10+ years experience
About the role:
This is an opportunity to join a team that is building an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to the ISO 27001 standard. We are a recognized innovator creating a new economy for apparel. CaaStle provides technology, reverse logistics and managed services to help retailers participate in the new economy. Central to becoming the Clothing as a Service leader is the safeguarding of subscriber Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and the confidence our business partners have in us.
You will be joining an international, company-wide initiative, supported by top management to establish a security management system aligned with our business operations and forward looking strategy. Our cloud-based infrastructure and pragmatic web 2.0 approach to development delivers a velocity of business that make implementing ISO 27001 interesting.
We are looking for someone who can operate with minimal supervision, a subject matter expert to inspire and partner with peers across the company to enable security and grow the business.
What you'll do:
As the ISO 27001 ISMS Compliance Manager you will be responsible for all things required to achieve and maintain ISO 27010 certification.
- Decode ISO 27001 compliance requirements
- Develop a compliance strategy and documentation framework aligned with ISO 2700X
- Build the initial version in Confluence, "Information Security @ CaaStle"
- Include all required policies, procedures and related support documents
- Organized and hyperlinked for easy access and minimal redundancy
- Work with information owners to provide required information
- Format supplied information for consistent presentation on the site
- Work with other teams to integrate with their document repositories of ISO 2700X required documentation
- Internal Audit planning
ISMS Operations Management
- Develop and maintain the ISMS artifacts
- Manage all required ISMS recurring activities through to success
- Periodic review of essential components of the ISMS, including: policies, procedures, and supporting documents, application access, network controls, etc., vendor/supplier relationships
- Internal Audits
- Change Management resulting from new technology/regulations, emerging threats, or business opportunities
- Employee awareness and training
- Onboarding enrollment, offboarding deactivation, compliance, and reconciliation
- Develop and deliver non-exempt training
- Develop ISO 27001 documentation as required to integrate the ISMS with the requirements of the business, management, and internal/external audit.
- Internal Audit
We'd love for you to have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher. Technical degree preferred. Master's degree a plus.
- Ideal: 10+ years relevant experience
- Minimum: 5 years out of college
- Operations mindset and strategic thinking
- Operating in a compliance oriented environment
- Operations Management experience / mindset
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Experience creating usable, well organized Atlassian Confluence sites (or equivalent)
- ISO 9000 / ISO 27000 awareness
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.