Process Excellence Senior Specialist
Process Excellence Senior Specialist
Process Simplification and Optimisation is a newly formed, dynamic and exciting multi-skilled team that uses a toolkit of process improvement, process orchestration, process automation and document digitisation solutions to address business problems, focussing on delivering value and achieving business driven outcomes.
- Deliver sustainable change across Fidelity by focusing on top down, strategic business priorities to maximise business and commercial value
- Empower and upskill internal teams to create sustainable capability, and promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement as part of new and improved ways or working
- Leverage an integrated operating model to work with IT, Risk, Compliance, and Shared Services with an objective to deliver better outcomes for the business and our customers.
Purpose of the Role
As a PeX member of Process Simplification and Optimisation, this role will work to progress Fidelity’s process simplification and optimisation agenda and embed innovation across the business, working with the business to deliver PSO services to maximise business benefits and value generation.
- Continuously support PEX leads/ PEX MBB in value generation opportunities that are aligned to key business priorities.
- Conduct process improvements in a structured manner across the benefit levers of Process Simplification/Re-engineering, Digitisation, Automation and Orchestration using methods like Lean Six Sigma, Systems Thinking, Value Stream Analysis etc. that drive customer experience, innovation, growth, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Along with PEX leads/ PEX MBB - Train, coach and embed an Innovation, Lean, data driven and continuous improvement culture (E.g. Yellow Belt)
- Execute projects and strengthen the PSO process excellence capability and outcomes.
- Continuously execute/ lead prioritized value generation opportunities (process improvement projects or initiatives) that are aligned to strategic business priorities
- Provide regular updates to management and ensure successful project executions
- Manage a team of process excellence consultants to drive business process improvement outcomes
- Conduct business process assessments and customer experience improvement opporutnities. Perform current state analysis, identify key areas of improvements, build a future state (covering ares like re-imagined steps, people skills and tech/automation) and facilitate its delivery execution to realise the intended benefits
- Proactively raise escalations for PEX while driving process improvements roadmaps and projects
- Evaluate processes and analyze data to generate and deploy sustainable improvement.
- Facilitate and support value stream mapping, process review sessions, and Kaizen events to simplify and perfect targeted areas.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Data, Risk and other FIL subject area teams to drive future state process solutions that are measurable, robust, secure and scalable.
- Identify and quantify business benefits from delivering/ achieving future state in terms - Improved customer and employee experience, Reduction of costs and risks and Increase in revenue etc. Validate and obtain approval and track benefit delivery. Implement benefits tracking mechanism for business post solution delivery.
- Manage business and PSO stakeholder’s needs proactively while driving process improvements roadmaps.
- Along with PEX leads, continuously strengthen and evolve PeX Methdologies, tools and skills in PSO with best practices, reusable solutions and innovative ideas.
- Ensure adoption and consistent application of CoE methodologies, design standards and tools by providing technical input to approaches and their application in process optimisation and automation delivery.
- Work closely with the PEX lead to foster strong business relationships and generate positive business feedback
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Demonstrable experience in executing or leading Process Improvement, transformation, Lean, Six Sigma, Digitization and Automation projects that have (a) led to measurable business growth, profitability, customer experience enhancement, competitive edge, and/or substantial improvement in process efficiency/effectiveness and (b) used a mix of benefit levers like process re-engineering and automation
- Analytical and creative bent of mind with strong consultative approch. Hands-on exposure to process excellence methods and tools like Visio, Minitab, Value Stream Analysis, Control Charts etc.
- Experience applying and integrating Lean tools within process improvement projects
- Experience managing a team of process excellence consultants/ managing a high-performance team and delivering complex projects
- Excellent collaboration and inter-personal skills with an ability to influence and change management experience in global process improvement projects
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Stakeholder engagement with an experience of presenting to senior leadership is advantageous.
- Experience of working in agile teams - scrum. Preferable to have experience of Intelligent Automation (e.g. RPA, BPM, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence)
- Ability to communicate complex and emotive topics to different audiences through a range of data, written and verbal methods.
- Education:Bachelors or Masters degree
- Desirable: MBA and/or Consultancy Experience. Optional: RPA certified, PMP or PRINCE 2 certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Preferred)/ Green Belt and/or strong equivalent experience
- Dynamic WorkingThis role is categorised as Hybrid (Office/Remote).
Industry Type: Financial Services
Department: Quality Assurance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role Category: Business Process Quality
UG :Any Graduate
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
(i) project management
(ii) Green Belt
(iii) Artificial Intelligence
(iv) Lean Six Sigma
(v) Machine Learning
FIL India Business and Research Services Private Limited