MANAGER – INFORMATION SECURITY
MANAGER – INFORMATION SECURITY
7 - 9 Years
Position: Manager - Infosec
Experience: 8+ years
Education: B.E./ B.Tech
Skills: Infosec, ISO 27001, COBIT
- Should have in-depth understanding of ISO 27001:2013 or other equivalent standards and Information Security Management System (ISMS) implementation in the organization.
- Formulate new and evolve existing policies with respect to changing technologies and Business dynamics
- Understand business needs and risks assessment, in order to ensure appropriate security controls
- Perform effective ISMS audits on internal systems and third-party audits as required in order to maintain compliance and certifications
- Coordinate the information security compliance initiatives across the organization
- Work with organizational Functions/Delivery accounts to ensure employees are aware of information security issues, are trained in information and data security best practices, and are practicing safe/secure data collection, data transfers and storage, and use of social media, mobile devices, and apps, among others
- Work with Support functions in managing and improvising the information security management system, by monitoring internal systems to ensure that appropriate controls are maintained
- Track, report and escalate violations of information security policy
- Investigate Information Security incidents and data breaches, and implement additional controls as and when necessary
- Building awareness and competences in the area of Information Security and Data Protection for new and existing employees
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Sopra Steria India
Sopra Steria India is a Sopra Steria Group company. Sopra Steria Group is one of the top IT Consultancy companies in Europe with revenues in excess of 4.3 Billion Euro and team size of 44,000+ people. The company is headquartered in France and listed on Euronext. Our clients belong to Fortune 50 list and cover a wide range of domains and technologies. The client base of the group is spread across Europe, UK and continental Europe and includes many world leaders and brands of international repute. The group provides independent IT consultancy and services to its clients that are multinational and brand leaders in their business.
Sopra Steria India is the groups dedicated offshore delivery center and is based at Noida, Bangalore, Pune & Chennai in India.
Sopra Steria India provides a unique bouquet of opportunities for software professionals that thrive on the growth possibilities and challenges of creating something new. You are invited to visit our web site www.soprasteria.com to learn more about us and the leading Global Fortune 500 companies that constitute our client base.
A uniquely defined integrated delivery model with off shore as a critical component drives the Sopra Steria Group's business strategy towards its clients. As part of this strategy, the organization is executing a rapid expansion plan to increase its delivery capacity in Noida and NCR region.
Sopra Steria India is highly people oriented and performance driven. For us, our team is our most prized asset. A sharp focus is maintained on all round personal and professional development of each team member. We provide an enriching environment where teams work on exciting projects, including some of the most technically demanding and satisfying development work for our clients across varying domains.
We invite qualified and motivated professionals seeking faster and higher growth to join us in this exciting journey.
Recruiter Name:Sopra Steria HR
Contact Company:Sopra Steria India