Associate Program Manager
Associate Program Manager
4 - 6 years
₹ 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Title: Associate Program Manager
The Group: The Financial Planning group builds solutions and capabilities that enable financial advisors to deliver compliant and comprehensive financial advice so that their retail clients and investors meet their goals. The solutions leverage Morningstar's extensive data and research capabilities across all stages of financial advice making the advice process compliant, efficient and effective.
The Role :
We seek an enthusiastic, results-driven candidate to serve as an Associate Program Manager within the financial planning group. In this role, you will work with internal partners in Product Management, Technology, Marketing & Communications, Customer Success, Support, Service, and Sales to drive large and complex initiatives forward. You will help in the transition of our existing business tools and services and work on other highly visible, complex projects across the software business.
You should have a strong background in both product work and process improvement and are experienced in guiding cross-functional teams to success using hybrid project management practices. Experience in planning and successfully delivering complex projects across multiple teams, including the oversight of multiple project plans and key metrics, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced technical environment is critical. The ability to communicate clearly at all levels, form strong relationships with stakeholders and proactively identify and manage risks is essential in this role. This position is based in our Gurgaon office.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience using Agile and Lean project management methodologies.
- Conceptualize, define, and manage technology projects from end-to-end, working closely with the development and business teams.
- Develop, communicate, and track the project plan to cross-functional teams, ensuring its overall success.
- Ensure progress of multiple projects against schedule, within budget and to high-quality standards.
- Define, manage, and improve the development process.
- Mentor/educate team members and peers in project management methods and best practices.
- Manage and drive change where needed to core operational processes, dynamically reacting to evolving client needs and conflicting priorities.
- Help global teams to juggle schedules and resources.
- Proactively identify risks and potential issues and develop mitigation plans.
- Effectively communicate objectives and updates to all key stakeholders.
- Assessing customer feedback and improving procedures accordingly to ensure great customer service
- 4-6 years of project management experience
- Previous responsibility as a consultant is desirable.
- Self-starter, comfortable with implementing and executing Agile development processes and accepting responsibility for seeing projects through to completion.
- Exhibits excellent judgment and strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication, people, negotiation, and management skills across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead team decision-making processes and foster an environment of teamwork.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
I10_MstarIndiaPvtLtd Morningstar India Private Ltd. (Delhi) Legal Entity
Functional AreaAnalytics & Business Intelligence
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryAnalytics & BI
Morningstar, Inc. (Ticker: morn) a US Based NASDAQ listed Company. It is a leading provider of independent investment research in the United States and in major international markets.