- Lead the local IT team
- Be the interface with business and meet the IT requirement
- Be responsible for providing report of IT performance and ensure that the SLAs are met. Be able to identify performance issues and take proactive action to remediate
- Ensure implementation and compliance to information security management systems. Awareness of ISO 27001 standard would be preferable
- Be able to help and coordinate with global IT support teams in identifying and resolving issues as well as mentor local support team. For this, experience in the following would be preferred
- Understanding of corporate network design, virtualization, backup architecture and disaster recovery methods
- Experience in administration of Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience in VMWare administration
- Experience in backup software
- Basic experience in network implementation or maintenance of switches, wireless network, VoIP telephony, video conference systems, firewalls & routers
- Monitoring IT infrastructure for availability and utilization
Company Name: TechnipFMC
We are uniquely positioned to deliver greater efficiency across project lifecycles from concept to project delivery and beyond. Through innovative technologies and improved efficiencies, our offering unlocks new possibilities for our clients in developing their oil and gas resources.
Each of our more than 37,000 employees is driven by a steady commitment to clients and a culture of purposeful innovation, challenging industry conventions, and rethinking how the best results are achieved.