Why use a CRM?
Different Modules in the CRM
“The Wind” like we call this enables a smooth fluid uninterrupted flow of business processes.
Extension & add-ins available?
Advance Innovation Group CRM offers features for different modules that has been part of this system for over a decade now. Main features include:
1. Sales Management – Through the various forms and workflow the CRM is capable to handle end to end flow of the sales process. Below are some inherent features in the CRM:
- Add Prospect – One can add any lead that has been received and mark them for various stages of the sales cycle which could be named from the master. Std names that can be used are cold Lead, Hot Lead, Negotiation Stage, Financials State, Closure or like some firms call then at 10%, 30%, 70%, 90% and finally 100.
- Follow-up management segment has an inbuilt calendar wherein the sales person can add when is the next followup due, who should followup, make notes of the specific customer requests. Emails and SMS are inbuilt for communicating with the prospect. The system captures information like RPC (right party contact.
- Sales Closure Process – Sales closure processes are critical to organization and hence there is a robust structure of the same being handled in the CRM. If the sales is closed successfully, the hand-off to the subsequent process is a critical success component. Here in the CRM the handover is built well with information flow to the finance handler, the planning resources, automated triggers are also built for the customer.
- Financials management process – Proper hand-off from sales to sales admin is in-built into the CRM. GST and any other legal element is also inbuilt.
2. Service Life cycle Management – Once a customer acquisition is done, certain services are required to be delivered to the customer. Here you have the option of building into the system list of and order of things and deliverable that need to go to the customer.
- Planning Process Mgmt – There are provisions for deliverable and tasks to be assigned to the staff who is required to mark the status of the work that has been completed. All the list of deliverable, their sequence, user management is managed though a master which makes the entire process very flexible and ready for any new change in service provision.
- Execution – Execution management is also enabled which means that the user who is required to complete that deliverable is required and provided to mark the execution status of each deliverable.
- Customer Access Management – Customer have access to what is made available to them and they are able to review the progress of the Service Contract, check the plan components, check for the completion status of each work element etc.
- AR Visibility – Under controlled provisions one can share the AR and payment status to a customer representative, send reminders through emails, SMS and system notifications. Provisions for integration to payment gateways for online payment can also be built in.
- Analytics – Analytics and pattern study of various forms are available for better decision making and
3. Ticketing & Incident Management – This CRM has an intelligent Incident management Section with built in masters to enable routing of the tickets to right people. With defines TAT and SLAs this shall help you understand the customer provision processes more accurately helping you build in proactive provisioning process later. With the analytics it can showcase, you can easily come to find out what part of the process ain’t doing well and needs a redesign.The incident management masters allow you to customize the responsibility assignment to internal resources at the click of a button. Customer end has a simple and responsive ticketing system which the customer can use at any IT asset be it laptops or tabs or even mobiles.
4. Complaint Management – The Customer section of the CRM allows customer to raise compaints if they are not happy with some service provisions. Once the complaint is raised, the admin of the CRM can assign the same to some person to handle. CRM mandates that complaint redressal process must have the three elements of:
- Problem Statement
- Root Cause of the problem
- Recommended action.
This is then sumbitted to the customer and 45 days later, he closes the complaint if the necessary actions suffice his needs.
5. Customer Voice Management – This CRM has an in-built survey tool which you can use to trigger surveys to capture customer perception about the service we provide to them. Survey tool allows you to add objective or subjective questions or both. The tool helps you collect and analyze the customer voice and rating which can be a critical element of service design and improvement of organization design.
6. User Management
7. Masters Management – You are provided with several masters to make the the entire CRM more flexible with your evolving needs.
- Sales Masters
- Add BD Status
- Modify BD Status
- Add BD Reference
- Service Management Masters
- Add Service Status
- Add Customer Status
- Add / Modify Service Status
- AR Management
- Add Service Management Fee
- Modify Service Management Fee
- Add GST
- Modify Tax
- Incident Master
- Add Incident Subject
- Assign resources to Incident Subject
8. AR Management – AR Management is pretty much why business is done, and manual management of the AR Process isn’t desirable. CRM facilitates smooth and IT driven finance management.
- Automated AR Report with forecast dates of payment
- AR reports for planned payment date and actual date
- Set reminders for due & overdue payments through SMS and emails and push notifications.
- Facilitate automated invoice creation and sending through email.
- Integrate payment gateway to allow online payment attached with the AR process