Understanding Correlation Test
It help us to understand whether there is any relation between two variables
- Null Hypothesis (Ho)- >=0.05 means variables are not related
- Alternate Hypothesis (Ha)- <0.05 means variables are related to each other
Correlations: HT, Age
Pearson correlation of HT and Age = 0.016
P-Value = 0.703
- P value 0.703 is greater than 0.05 it means there are no relation between HT & Age.
Correlations: Typing Speed, HT
Pearson correlation of Typing Speed and HT = -0.147
P-Value = 0.001
- P value 0.001 is less than 0.05 it means we have relation between HT & Typing Speed.
- To check positive or negative relation we have to check Pearson Correlation which is -0.147 it means we have negative relation