System Engineer ISO-ImmediateJoining
Can Apply Directly at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
No Walkins Please
Interview Process: Apply Urgently Telephonic Interview Underway to shortlisted candidates followed by Personal Interview on clearing teleround.
Gender: Any Gender
Working Days: Six Days
Office Timings: 10 - 6 pm
Job Location:Sector 53,Golf Course,Gurgaon
OneISO 27001implementation done for any company.
-Design and architect Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, DNS
- Responsible for the design and architecture of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory
- Experience with configuring Group Policy Objects to secure a Windows infrastructure.
- Power Shell Scripting.
- Experience with domain consolidations/migrations preferred.
- AD monitoring with SCOM
- AD recycle-bin, replication, sites & service design
- Knowledge about troubleshooting ADDS/AD LDS Replication. Should have the knowledge about different tools used to troubleshoot ADDS/AD LDS replications issues
- Should have the understanding about working of the client side extensions like registry, security, folder redirection, scripts and GPP
- Advanced auditing of Active Directory logging and analytics. Experience on syslog and OMS - log analytics is an advantage
- Ability to own and perform audits using AD toolkits and native tools to identify security risks in an Active DirectoryEnterprise environment.
- AD Security Assessment, policies, Microsoft RAAS experience
- ADFS deployment, maintenance, operations
- SSO configurations via ADFS, authentication policies, home realm discovery, ADFS customizationetc.
- Understanding of Basics of Federation and why federation is used, its advantages.
- Type of ADFS Installation (standalone and farm).
- Sign-in flow in Fiddler when using SAML.
- ADFS design & architecture with ADFS & ADFS proxy
- ADFS Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016.
- WAP / Device Registration / Workplace Join / Multifactor Authentication in ADFS 2012 R2.
- Microsoft PKI (AD CS) infra management and administration
- Certificate mass enrolment, template creation, root cert deployment via GPO, Web enrolment policy, CRL management etc.
- Should know different methods of requesting certificate and troubleshoot failures.
- Knowledge about tools like Certutil and PowerShell for basic tasks related to certificate services
- Owns and leads discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate
- Experience with an enterprise distributed computing environment with different flavors of Windows including Windows 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
-Experience with AD Security tools and technology PAW, PIM and other related stuff
-Experience with other Third Party security Tools Azure Monitor, Ping castle
-Regular and upkeep the security controls
Other required Experience and Skills:
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the System Engineer level.
- Sufficient technical depth to communicate with business and other internal IS Groups at a peer level.
- Possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of global team of engineers.
- Ability and confidence in making system recommendations and providing excellent customer support.
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation.
Company Details For
Company Website: www.gisconsulting.in
Global IS Consulting has been rated as one of the Top Ten Most Promising Cyber Security Companies in India by Silicon India Magazine in Sep 2017. s.more in website
- Department:Hardware / Telecom Equipment Design, Network / System Administration
- Industry:IT - Hardware / Networking
- Skills:system engineering, system, system administration, adfs, iso 27001, adcs, system integration
- Other Skills:adds, ad security
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 9720462202