Senior Security and Compliance Manager
Senior Security and Compliance Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and the ability to
communicate security and compliance status and roadmap roadmap to
technical and non-technical decision makers.
- Ability to collaborate and influence both company, customers (current and
prospective) and third parties with regards to changes in security, compliance
and IT posture.
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts including IT Security Strategy and
posture, frameworks such as NIST, SOC 2, ISO 27001 and PCI
- Understanding of technical requirements associated with data protection
standards and guidelines such as PCI, HIPAA, FERPA and GDPR.
- Knowledge of accessibility guidelines across including WCAG 2.0 AA across
mobile and web and ability to guide product changes for compliance.
- Act as VMock’s security officer for all communications with external clients
and partners ,guiding them through the security architecture deployed and
responding to any queries by client purchasing and security departments.
- Lead discussions on any custom integration requirements from clients for
external systems or platforms as and when required.
- Guide design and implementation of information security architecture and
solutions at VMock.
- Develop accessibility roadmap including providing inputs to products team on
changes require to ensure compliance across VMock’s suite of products, both
web and mobile.
- Serve as advisor to application development, database design, platform
efforts, assisting teams in complying with security requirements of customers
- Create a roadmap and oversee the security and risk assessments performed
across products, infrastructure and processes, working with internal Infosec
team and third-party vendors.
- Lead deployment of technologies and methods to mitigate security risks
including BCP and DR architecture.
- Work with legal team to understand the technical requirements of any data
privacy, security or associated regulations. Lead the InfoSec and technical
teams to achieve compliance.
- Oversee I.T. Administration and Networking team working with finance and
administrators as require ensuring 24x7 uptime of systems and associated
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent
- Client facing experience handling large reputed clients across geographies.
- 8 years experience in managing technical teams leading mid-size to large size
fast moving IT, Security and Product Implementations.
Seniority levelMid-Senior level
Job functionLegalInformation TechnologyStrategy/Planning
IndustriesInternetInformation Technology and ServicesInformation Services
VMock aims to empower students and professionals along the various phases of their career journey leveraging the power of artificial intelligence. The VMock platform delivers personalized career guidance to job seekers across the world. Over 130 leading business schools and universities' students & alumni and their career centers use our products to accelerate their career goals. Our mission is to be game-changing in the space of career development via intelligent product relating to resume feedback, interview preparation, and overall career preparation. Our team consists of some of the best engineers, data scientists, and product owners who not only have an exceptional background but also a shared passion for helping others in their careers. We pride ourselves in innovation and our team members have a die-hard passion for solving complex problems while maintaining a collaborative team environment that is focused on the growth of every team member. Our fast-paced culture is a great fit for anyone looking to make a mark through their work to create impact globally while working with high caliber team members. VMock is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We have offices in Gurugram and Palo Alto.
Palo Alto, California
SMART Career Guidance Platform