Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
8 - 10 years
Roles and responsibilities
We are looking for highly motivated and quick learning individual with the great leadership skills & capacity to efficiently utilize and contribute to your team's technical skills.The ability to understand requirements, provide solutions, and collaborate efficiently and amicably with your team and with clients.The focus to adapt and respond to challenges as they come up. Excellent time management skills and dedication to achieving high quality work.
* Manage all aspects of moderately complex medium- to large-scale Information Technology Projects.
* Responsible for plan-ning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermine timelines and budgets.
* Manage project development from initiation to closure. Plans, executes, manages and completes medium to large IT projects that address the operational needs of two or more departments.
* Develops and oversees resources and ensures appropriate manage-ment, customer and supplier involvement for life of project.
* Be accountable for project results along with the team members.
* Work with team and client to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverable, required resources, budget and timing.
* Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
* Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
* Ensures documentation is maintained as the project is changed or re-fined over time and communicates project status to end-users.
* Clearly communicate expectations to team members and clients.
* Resolve any issues and solve problems through project life cycle.
* Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms (FOR FUTURE).
* Track and report on project milestones and provide status report.
* Ensures all internal and external standards and regulatory requirements are met.
* Provides feedback to team and/or individuals on performance.
* Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
Pref er r e d
* Advanced knowledge of AGILE and SCRUM
* Experience with project management tools; Wrike, Atlassian Jira, or MS Project.
* PMP Certification and Training
Translating ideas into reality since 2001, we at OrangeMantra or simply "OM", have been committed to the service of IT solutions like website, Web application, & mobile applications development along with enterprise applications implementations & customization for business across a wide range of industries.
Today OrangeMantra provides the best-in-class services with full competency, across the globe with a strong presence in multiple countries worldwide and has served over 900+ clients. The organization has a strong workforce of 150+ employees serving various positions in different domains, & successfully delivered 3500+ custom solutions & projects. Some of the clients are - PVR, Hero Corp, Relaxo, Nestle, etc.
Over the years Orange Mantra has helped Businesses achieve their goals. We have a wealth of industry experience in industries like Real Estate, Health Care, Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, E-commerce, Multi-Vendor Market Places Financial Services, FMCG and more. Our industry experience, expertise, and quality technology services make us a valuable partner for any business.
Contact PersonKartik Aggarwal