10 - 15 years
Job Description - Scrum Master
- Exceptional communication skills [verbal/written]
- Good facilitation skills. Have demonstrated them during Scrum Ceremonies.
- Coordinates with product owners to keep the individual team sprint backlogs in order.
- A team coach and a servant leader. Well versed with agile values.
- Working experience in supporting Scrum team(s) and knowledge of different agile frameworks like Kanban, XP, SAFe etc.
- Worked with creating relevant metrics to help the team monitor their performance.
- Responsible for managing dependencies and impediments within the agile teams as well as other development or operation teams.
- Participates in Scrum of Scrums.
- Encourages collaboration among scrum team and design, architect teams etc.
- Mentor agile teams in story estimation process.
- Promotes adherence to Agile software development best practices.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives at least at team level.
- Acts as an Agile SME to the development team. Ability to train or educate team on agile process.
- Ability to interpret and share burn down charts, Kanban boards to know the teams progress.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Should have 6-8 years of experience.
- At least 4+ yrs. of working experience as a Scrum Master.
- Working experience with agile product management tools like JIRA, Confluence.
- Facilitated multiple scrum teams [distributed and/or co-located]
- Must be Certified Scrum Master and/or PSM.
- Any other agile certifications can be an added advantage.
We are a software company & being the market leaders we provide best agile based Software, Consulting and Training across the globe, we possess our global offices in Netherland, Germany, USA, UK, Gurgaon & Bengaluru India.
To have a successful Agile transformation, an organization needs to start measuring: before, during and after the transformation. In other words: have a data driven transformation. With a high failure rate for transformations there is a clear case to do so: having insight into the status of your transformation allows you to keep steering it in the right direction. Agile Cockpit is the tool for large organizations which have a strong software component (i.e. they are digital). We help companies focus on becoming more Agile end to end. The combination of our platform and apps help you to increase your state of Agility, to improve your time to market and to get more value for money. Discover what Agile Cockpit can do for you today!
¢We are proud to say that we are the only one in the world providing all three services together¢
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Responsive Enterprise tool, Agile Software development, Agile softwareontwikkeling, Computer software, Information technology, assessments, time to market, value, state of agility, agile transformations, and data-driven transformations.
> Reputed Clients
> Challenging Projects
> Different Domains
> New Opportunities
> Fast Paced Working Environment'
> Flat Hierarchy
> International Exposure
> Continuous Learning
> Personal Development