- Guiding the team and organization on how to use AgileScrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the AgileScrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Facilitating Scrum Events
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Knowledge of Kanban
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills ,
- Department:Sales / BD, Web / Mobile Technologies
- Industry:Real Estate
- Skills:scrum master, servant leadership, conflict resolution, software development, situational awareness, agile scrum, psm, agile, scrum, kanban, healing, software, coaching, refining, conflict, education, mentoring, leadership, facilitation, transparency
- Company Name: CBRE Group
- Company Description: CBRE Group