1. Responsible to handle various clients or accounts/multiple projects with regards to :
Project delivery management as per timelines
2. Displays understanding of :
3. Responsible for high CSAT through execution & delivery of small size / large size projects independently for various clients.
4. Manage customer expectations – response time and attitude. Anticipate client side bottlenecks in plan execution and propose solutions to clients or delivery teams in advance through effective communication.
5. Secure assets, conduct review meetings and obtain and document feedback to ensure timely completion of projects and build a system to maintain the repository.
6. Be involved in time / effort estimates for new project/services for the complete SDLC.
7. Responsible for timely and effective communication of project related work; organizes project kickoffs, act as a SCRUM MASTER and manage the Product Backlog.
8. Hands on experience creating, managing and maintaining all the documentations required for both Waterfall model and Agile project models.
9. Proven experience managing IT projects and has industry knowledge related to AWS hosting environments, Mobile application, API and release requirements. Has prior experience managed at least one enterprise project rollout managing the entire SDLC.
10. PMP/PRINCE2 with CSM or CSPO will be an added advantage
Source URL: Visit here…