Source Url: Visit Here..
Who we are and what we do-
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, UK, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 16 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
Editage (www.editage.com / www.editage.co.kr) is CACTUS flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
CACTUS is looking for a Project Manager who will be a part of the Business Excellence Team and will drive projects aligned with Customer Service. The expectation and objective is to lead overall projects and activities from identification of opportunities to final execution and on-ground adoption.
Roles & Responsibilities –
– Evaluate future tools / platforms: Research and explore latest customer service trends across industries, create business case / proposal for what we should do differently, drive project ensure goal achievement in a timely manner
– Drive VoC initiatives like customer surveys, Customer interviews, looping in customer feedback into systems, training etc
– Be the CS POC for tech projects and any tech changes: Maintain tech-CS Kanban list, prioritize items based on impact, provide insights and CS process information to tech team, validate and test changes, communicate changes with CS and ensure adoption
– Manage all CS applications, systems and technology used: Understand and take stock of our key applications like freshdesk, system generated emails, sharepoint, user licenses (like PDF word count tools), etc. Identify improvement opportunities like standardization across markets, cost optimization, building a structured document repository, integrating updated / newer applications etc., and drive these changes including external vendor management
– Support the CEMs and current CS process POC in ongoing improvement activities aligned to their KPIs and Master maintenance for new service launches.
You fit the bill if you have-
4-5 years in a project management role with Customer-focused or client servicing related experience
Proven history in leading and delivering high-impact strategic projects done through collaboration & influence
Should have worked with cross-functional teams
Min 3-4 years; Max 9-10 years
Good spoken English, should be articulate
Added skills –
Proficiency in any statistical software like Minitab and in process mapping applications like Visio will be a bonus!
MBA will be preferred
Lean / Six Sigma / PMP / Prince certification will be preferred
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Source Url: Visit Here..