Manager - Information Security
Manager - Information Security
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- This position will be accountable for creating and driving security initiatives/ awareness across the company. This position will have to define security standards, ensure everyone in organization adhere to standards including vendors / partners.
- This role will also ensure secured access to information assets that is critical for business operations. The position will ensure that information assets and associated technology, applications, systems, infrastructure and processes are adequately protected in the digital ecosystem.
- The position will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, reporting and addressing legal and regulatory risk related to information assets.
- The position requires sound knowledge of ISO27001 Standard, Cybersecurity practices and mature security practice within the company.
- The position has the primary responsibility to drive appropriate initiatives that improves compliance from statutory perspective and lead audits through success.
- This position will drive Business Continuity operations and will be responsible for ensuring availability of Critical systems and business operations.
- Mixed managerial, analytical and technical skills, and knowledge in all aspects of computer security in multi IT areas: database, development, network, operating systems, IT security, specific applications security, etc.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in defining access and authorization controls within the Banks critical applications
- Good Knowledge of risk assessment processes
- Good understanding of Business Continuity and DR practice.
- Good understanding of current legal and regulatory requirements relating to information security, Business Continuity and privacy - ISO 27001-2013, ISO22301, RBI Guidelines
- Up to date knowledge of information security; industry certifications covering information security are added advantages CISSP, CISM, CISA.
- Strong management and leaderships skills and the ability to influence senior management are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English.
- BE in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5 years of relevant post qualification experience focused maximum on Info Sec, Business Continuity & IT Risk management practices
- Experience with a Bank, or NBFC, or IT Risk Consulting domain
Seniority levelMid-Senior level
Job functionInformation TechnologyEngineeringOther
IndustriesFinancial ServicesBankingManagement Consulting
We started out in 2016 by acquiring the commercial lending and leasing business of GE Capital in India. Ever since, we’ve set out on this exciting journey of creating products that meet everyone’s finance needs, whether for business or personal purposes. We’re constantly working towards changing the way the lending business works – using technology & insightful innovation to make loans simpler, faster, easier and relevant for our consumers. With our digital processes and smart ways to evaluate loan applications, we make sure that they have a great experience. Getting a loan from us is actually a matter of few Clix!
Personal Loans, Business Loans, Car Loans, Commercial Vehicle Loans, Car Lease, Two Wheeler Loans, Equipment Loans, Corporate Loans, SME Lending, Channel Finance, Supply chain loans, Trade Finance