url to apply- https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-manager-flipkart-internet-private-limited-bengaluru-bangalore-5-to-10-years-240221903363?src=sortby&sid=16141807969713188_1&xp=1&px=1
5 - 10 years
What you’ll do:
Customer First has been the guiding philosophy at Flipkart ever since its inception in 2007. This is one of the core values which the company lives by and has been the key driver for its leadership position in the e-commerce industry today. All decisions are based on this philosophy and each employee is expected to demonstrate this value in abundance. Given the hundreds of touchpoints and millions of moments of truth that Flipkart sees everyday, Customer Experience vertical is the key function that plays a large role in how customers perceive the company and consequently their Life time value. The function not only delivers service on a daily basis to lakhs of customers but also defines the overall experience that millions of Indians go through everyday at the country’s largest online shopping destination.
The Manager, Customer Experience Design will champion customers’ end-to-end experience across all customer-impacting business processes and touchpoints.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the Voice of Customer within the organization, across all journeys’ and business lines’
- Continuously benchmark with like-to-like industry competitors (India/Global, Offline/Online) and Deliver best-in-class experiences
- Guardrail customer experience through customer-centric decision making, policies, and processes
- Demonstrate a good understanding of business objectives, align effort and get buy-in from stakeholders to propagate a customer-centric culture within their teams
- Ownership of Key CX Metrics ( NPS | CTU | IPU | Resolution | Satisfaction etc ) and drive towards entitlement
- Drive critical org-wide OKRs which have a direct bearing on the Customer experience outcomes
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams within the org, manage diverse efforts, leverage the teams for synergies, and delivering great customer outcomes
Competencies critical for this role
- Design thinking ? Have a customer-centric approach to process and policy design. Can think and strategize for an end to end experience. Ability to break down the strategy into an executable roadmap
- Execution Excellence ? Is able to drive quantifiable results ( for scale and complexity)
- Customer-first ? Demonstrates deep customer understanding and is responsive to customer needs
- Applied Innovation ? Is able to identify the pain point (or gaps); can work out solutions and successfully implements the solutions for the gaps.
- Influencing skills ? Is able to work across functions in the org – and drive their actions in a way that positively impacts customer experience.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills. The ability to analyze and infer customer insights from data will be a key capability
What you’ll need:
Experience ( Preferable )
- 5+ years’ experience in customer experience design or similar roles
- Strong understanding of customer journey, journey maps, drivers of experience at large scale
- Experience leading complex projects
- Hands-on experience in insights generation through data analysis
- Execution excellence
- MBA/Engineering from premier institutions
What will make your profile stand out?
You can support developing and presenting business cases to all levels of the organization to get their buy-in.
You have a demonstrated record of delivering superior results.
You are comfortable interacting with cross-disciplinary technical and non-technical teams.
Strong organizational and multitasking skills to help you balance competing priorities with ease.
You have excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive)
Location: Bangalore, India
Open Positions :
Skills Required :
Data Analysis, Analytical / Logical Reasoning, Process Design / Re-design, Stakeholder Management, Execution Excellence
Desirable Skills :
Process Excellence / Lean / Six Sigma trained / tested / certified is a plus (not mandatory)
Years Of Exp :
Above 5 Years
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization