0 - 3 years
- Server/Client domain management, IT hardware and support features
- In-depth knowledge of Desktop/Notebook/Server hardware
- Certified O365 User and Administration, with ATP
- O365 environment and multi-domain specialist to manage local users and remote users.
- Desktop/Laptop/Server in-house management
- Client friendly standardized front end to be maintained at all times
- RAID Setup and HDD/SSD storage partitions NAS and Backup Cloud
- Certified or familiar with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS documentation / implementation.
- Data Profiling at multiple locations, Web based Office Applications and local installations
- LAN/WAN/VPN Tunnel and File Server Security, Manage VMware 6.1 multiple Servers Hosted In-House
- Coordination with vendors and manage hardware Assets and tagging User/location wise.
- ADSL Wifi Router/ Switches/ Fiber ILL and backup link manage and coordination with vendors.
- Aware in-depth about Azure Active Directory and Exchange Server
- Knowledge of the Avaya IP Phone Panel mid-series along with Phone Manager application
- O365 admin Azure Server with OneDrive Storage management
- DVR systems management
- Familiar with O365 AD and Exchange Cloud Server, Web Applications, PHP/MySql scripts
- Manage NAS and backup
- Remote Support and Virtual Server.
- Conduct IT training for internal users
Industry Type IT-Hardware & Networking
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Technical Support
Alea International Consulting Pvt Ltd
Alea, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, is global risk mitigation and investigative consulting firm, which helps organizations reduce reputational and operational concerns.
Established in India in 2003, the firm has directed thousands of assignments for corporations, listed companies, private equity firms, banks, strategic advisory institutions, international finance entities, hedge funds, and sovereign funds.