INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
3 - 8 Years
- Drive security project implementation within desired timelines.
- Participate in the implementation of information security monitoring and reporting.
- Serve as initial escalation point for information security team, providing outstanding customer service through timely, high-quality issue resolution.
- Implementing SSO, DLP, endpoint protection tools, email security tools and related network security infrastructure and services.
- Training DLP alerts for sensitive and unapproved data leakage.
- Document Information Security Policies and Processes.
- Responsible for ensuring, proper documentation and evidence retention appropriately relating to data loss.
- Create and manage existing rules on loss prevention and web content filtering solution to mitigate business and information risk
- Perform a spot audit to assess the effectiveness of implemented control and identify gaps in the operational and technical process against the organizational process and standard industry practice.
- Support in driving PCI Audit, Patch Management initiatives across the company.
- Support in work with special security initiatives workstream and drive key implementations like employee behavior monitoring, VPN upgrade, AD clean-up
- Support in managing healthy relations with all security vendors and govern if work done by them is meeting the expected results.
- Basic knowledge of information security frameworks and industry regulations (NIST, ISO 27001, CoBIT, PCI, SOX).
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor in technology-related or information security-related curriculum required 3-8 years of relevant experience
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience on one or more industry-standard tools on following information security disciplines: Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Web content filtering, Single Sign On (SSO), IAM/PIM.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CEPT, GIAC or similar relevant information security certifications are preferred
- General understanding of information security practices
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information in a strictly professional manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with different teams.
- Strong written and verbal skills including documentation of findings and recommendations.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Fareportal India Pvt Ltd.
FAREPORTAL's success, as One of the rapidly expanding Top Ten US Travel MNC, is a result of talented employees who think outside the box. We continue to look for talented individuals who want to excel in their areas of expertise. FAREPORTAL provides an ideal work environment for highly motivated and team-oriented people. Employees enjoy the ability to utilize their skills at a fast-paced technology company focused on the travel industry, headquartered in 'Silicon Alley' in the heart of New York City.
We offer an attractive compensation package. We offer excellent opportunities for your creative ideas to blossom within a supportive teamwork environment. If you are interested being part of a team which is helping reshape the direction of travel technology, we Look forward to hearing from you.
To learn more about Fareportal and its CheapOair brand you may visit www.fareportal.com and www.cheapoair.com, www.cheapostay.com, clubmiles.com.