IBM hiring Security Consultant Risk & Compliance
Security Consultant Risk & Compliance
3 - 8 Years
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
- Mentor or coach for scrum teams
- Expert into Agile Scrum principals, Task meeting/Retrospective
- Proven in Relative estimation, Story-based development
- Proficient in leading Iteration/sprint planning meeting, Conflict Resolution
- Strong into Business Analysis planning and monitoring, Enterprise Analysis, Requirement management and communication
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
- Experienced in implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
You will come with...
- Focus on people and Improvement by providing team a platform for improvement not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Experience to provide training to the team on the agile methodologies
- Implement the winning strategy according as per the ground conditions.
- Agile processes in each sprint at user story level as per the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Successfully run agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Identify project risks and raise them dedicatedly
- Agile process during the project execution; (on the ground to answer all the questions immediately).
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Information Security Experience (3 to 10 years of experience). Candidates with prior information security consulting background preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience with various industry standards / regulations / best practices (ISO27001, COBIT, Privacy Regulations, PCI-DSS etc.)
- Capable of delivering work that meets / performs to functional requirements based on business requirements defined and approved by the client
- Good (written and verbal) English communication skills
- Familiarity with one or more project management methodologies
- Security certifications such as CISA/CISSP/ ISO 27001 LA or exam cleared
- Internal Control, General Computer and Application Control Audit background
- Exposure to full life-cycle experience in large projects
- Exposure to ERP Packages
- Roles and Responsibilities
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Information Security - Risk & Compliance
IBM India Pvt. Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.
Contact Company:IBM India Pvt. Limited