Accenture hiring Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Platform Operations
Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Platform Operations
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Platform Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understanding the enterprise security governance, risk and compliance requirements along with contractual requirements 2 Understanding the organizational compliance and reporting requirements 3 Creating process documents and run books for day to day operations 4 Should be able to support various IT frameworks like ISO 27001, COBIT, etc, legal and compliance requirements like SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, etc 5 Providing security awareness through multiple ways
- Technical Experience : At least 2-3 years of experience in Information Security Risk and Compliance 2 Strong understanding of Information Security basics and various IT Security Frameworks 3 Should be a good presenter and Should keep himself/herself up-to-date on various Information Security vulnerabilities, attacks and new technologies,4 Working Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT framework and good knowledge of Service management 5 Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills 6 Good communication Collaboration
- Professional Attributes : As a Security Analyst, candidate would be primarily responsible for managing Governance, Risk and Compliance of Information Security Candidate should have 70 core competency in Risk Compliance domains, 20 core competency in Governance and Audit domains and 10 core competency in Infrastructure othe
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor ITIL Foundation Good to have
15 years of full time education
IndustriesInformation Technology and ServicesHuman ResourcesOutsourcing/Offshoring