Looking for candidates for GM Process Excellence Position.
Domain: Insurance (domain experience mandatory)
Exposure to RPA solutions would be preferred (UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc).
PEX roles candidates have experience in RPA, Digital transformation along with PEX.
Black Belt certified professional.
Please find below the JD :
– Drive continuous improvement culture through training, co-ordination and implementation of principles of Lean/Six Sigma in day-to-day operations in KPO/BPO
– Lead and execute high impact improvement projects ensuring timely closure and benefit realization. (These could be using the standard PI methodologies of Six Sigma, Lean or using a common sense based analytical problem solving based on the pain areas, improvement’s identified)
– As a leading catalyst for continuous process improvement within the organization, the Master Black Belt position is responsible for driving the long term vision of the process excellence framework throughout the vertical, in coordination with the Process Excellence Leader
– Understand customer requirements, business priorities and goals
– Translate customer requirements / metrics into in process metrics
– Lead / Participate in customer performance improvement projects / initiatives. Ensure projects begin and remain aligned with customer CTQs and organization big Ys.
– Formulate effective & credible mechanism to continually enhance, measure, track and report overall performance of engagements.
– Responsible for identifying improvement opportunities; defining and justifying projects; negotiating resources; launching project teams; managing team activities; training, coaching, and mentoring of belts assigned to teams; leading teams to execute projects; tracking project status and results; anticipating and removing barriers; and developing team members.
– Responsible for providing the project results and recommends corrective action, as required, to the Quality Leader.
– MBB is also responsible for validating the operational benefits of all projects before completion of the Control phase.
– The Master Black Belt serves as a technical leader and is responsible to provide direction as a subject matter expert on the application of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to the organization’s senior leadership, Process Excellence Leader, Project Managers / Leaders, Project Sponsors, and Belts.
– Responsible for recruitment of Black Belts and Green Belts into the Process Excellence framework and ensures the continuing development of team member skills.
Source URL: Visit here…