Doubtnut Scrum Master / Project Manager
Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum/Agile adoption and promoting the delivery of business value.
- Teach and Coach Scrum/Agile practices and values within the organization.
- Influencing change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace.
- Collaborating with the Product Owner to ensure backlogs are groomed and maintained..
- Identify the blockers & provide methods to resolve the blockers.
- Organizing and facilitating daily stand-ups, requirement estimation, sprint & release planning, demos, retrospectives, and other related team meetings.
- Tracking and reporting of all relevant team performance metrics to ensure organizationally. transparency, including but not limited to team velocity, sprint & release status
- Preferred Scrum/Agile training and certifications.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects, with a minimum 2+ years of experience serving in a scrum master role leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced service environment.
- Demonstrated ability to apply best practices re: backlog management, capturing burndown & velocity metrics and task-level definition/estimation.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure to manage competing demands.
- Creative approach to problem-solving, with a strong customer focus and commitment to deliver.
Doubtnut is an interactive online tutoring platform which uses image recognition technologies, to provide solutions of some mathematical questions. To find the solution to a mathematics question, one has to upload an image depicting the question in mathematical signage